The Association was established in 1994. It comprises more than 50 international pharmaceutical companies that provide over 80% of the world’s pharmaceutical products and over 60% of medicines imported to the Russian Federation, which is more than 60% of the entire Russian pharmaceuticals market in money terms.
To promote economic and legal policies that focus on the development of organized and open pharmaceutical market, improving of medical services quality and expansion of the range of modern medicines for the benefit of Russian people.
- Supporting innovation through strong and transparent intellectual property rights legislation;
- Adherence to ethical standards as set out in AIPM’s Code of marketing practices.
- Strategic alignment on sustainable pharmaceutical market development and predictable regulatory environment in the healthcare sector
- Encouraging balanced integration of the pharmaceutical market of Russia into the system of international market relations;
- Informing Russian authorities, expert and professional society and general public about the positions and hands-on experience of international pharmaceutical companies;
- Cooperating and exchanging information about the issues of public health with Russian authorities, health authorities, Russian and international scientific and professional organizations;
- Informing the Association members about the most significant events in the sphere of public health and provision of medicines in Russia and abroad;
- Establishing and developing constructive dialog with health authorities, governmental structures and business community in Russia;
- Creating favorable conditions for the activities of the companies-members of the Association in the Russian Federation;
- Organization of legal, informational and other necessary support to protect the interests and rights of the members of the Association in the Russian Federation.
Version for printing